Tuesday 28 February 2012

Mess Free Finger Paint


This is one of our (my) favourite activities so far. I love that the kids get all the enjoyment of paint and I don't have any cleaning up to do!!!

Put two big dollops of paint into zip lock bags. Squeeze out as much air as possible and fasten. Attach to a firm surface and let the fun begin!


Lots of pushing and prodding. The paint still feels cold through the bag.

Stripes, stripes, stripes and starting to do some colour mixing.

Miss M wanted a piece of the action too. 

Swapped over with Miss M. Lots more stripes and colour mixing. We made a lovely purple.

A lesson learnt, orange and blue makes a rather murky brown. Lots of fun was had and no mess. We did end up with some small holes after lots of play, but still relatively mess free!


1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! Wish I knew about this when my boys were smaller - I had the very messy version :)
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete